DevOps EngineerOur Offer
Description of the job offer //
What if you joined Apside Belgium to work on the challenging projects of tomorrow?
ABOUT YOU ?
– You are familiar with Development Project and lifecycle and have a prior DevOps Experience
– And if you speak French and English and enjoy working in a team, so…
This DevOps Engineer position is for you!
Within a large and international financial company with major infrastructure operations in Brussels, the objective of this mission is to join a project team in charge of setting up and maintaining the new toolchain solution
Main responsibilities are:
– Assisting the PM in defining a DevOps Strategy
– Playing similar role to a product owner regarding the Toolchain
– Being functionally responsible (DOER) for the setup, day to day run and maintenance of the ToolChain
– Contributing to the governance alignment and the documentation of processes.
– Product configuration
– Product documentation
Good reasons to join Apside
A start-up spirit with the stability of a large group, which promotes agility, teamwork and proximity. While Apside continues to expand its already strong family of more than 3000 consultants, we are looking for our new talents!
– Participate and animate our technical evenings (Project Lab, Test Lab…),
– Become a speaker (Devoxx, DevFest, NCraft…),
– Join the Apside Academy (Meet up Agiles, Coding snacks …),
– Develop your network (Quarterly evenings, Afterwork, Integration evenings …),
– Join our Expert Community and test the latest technical innovations on our Sandbox,
Our know-how accompany you at the heart of several trades: engineering in information systems and industrial, scientific, aeronautical, automotive and financial IT.
Do you want to give new turn to your career? Look no further, be part of the consultants who will join Apside in 2020!
Follow Apside on social networks! LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube @ApsideGroupe #Talentdetection # Digital #Innovation
Apside is committed to the employment of people with disabilities with its subsidiary Apsid’EA: 1st adapted company fully integrated into an IT Company!
Requirements of the job offer //
- 3 to 5 years’ experience and at least prior DevOps experience
- TFS architecture and configuration knowledge
- Experience in prior development project and lifecycle
- Fluent in French and English
- Able to work autonomously
- Able to document and contribute to the writing of procedures