Microsoft Exchange/Office 365 EngineerOur Offer
Description of the job offer //
What if you joined Apside Belgium to work on the challenging projects of tomorrow?
ABOUT YOU ?
- You have experience of at least 3 years with implementation activities,
- You have very good analytical and problem solving skills,
This Microsoft Exchange/O365 Engineer position is made for you!
The Messaging Services Team are looking for a Microsoft Exchange/Office 365 Engineer – Expert – with at least 3+ years’ experience with Microsoft Azure/Exchange/Office 365 – both on-premises and in the Cloud, to assist with the support and improving current implementation of a hybrid Exchange/Outlook/Office 365 solution.
We have migrated most of our private mailboxes from Lotus Notes/Domino to Office 365. Next will be the shared mailboxes, room, … Support during these waves is mandatory.
A key component of the role will be to train and share your experience on an ad-hoc basis to internal (technical) staff related to Exchange and other Office 365 components.
Creation of documentation in the form of procedures and SOPs will be an important part of the knowledge transfer.
Good reasons to join Apside
A start-up spirit with the stability of a large group, which promotes agility, teamwork and proximity. While Apside continues to expand its already strong family of more than 3000 consultants, we are looking for our new talents!
- Participate and animate our technical evenings (Project Lab, Test Lab…),
- Become a speaker (Devoxx, DevFest, NCraft…),
- Join the Apside Academy (Meet up Agiles, Coding snacks …),
- Develop your network (Quarterly evenings, Afterwork, Integration evenings …),
- Join our Expert Community and test the latest technical innovations on our Sandbox,
Our know-how accompany you at the heart of several trades: engineering in information systems and industrial, scientific, aeronautical, automotive and financial IT.
Do you want to give new turn to your career? Look no further, be part of the consultants who will join Apside in 2020!
Follow Apside on social networks! LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube @ApsideGroupe #Talentdetection # Digital #Innovation
Apside is committed to the employment of people with disabilities with its subsidiary Apsid’EA: 1st adapted company fully integrated into an IT Company!
Requirements of the job offer //
For this challenge we are looking for an experienced candidate (3 Years) who is a team player with excellent written and verbal communication; good customer service skills; excellent problem-solving skills, able to work in an agile way and drive product backlog items forward collaboratively with the team. Someone who is used to work in a highly secured environment and following strict processes.
- Stress resistant, autonomy, sense of initiative
- Versatility and flexibility
- Customer driven and quality oriented
- Interdisciplinary and creative, end-to-end commitment, focused and persistent
Team player, listening and communication skills, English proficiency