.NET/ C# DeveloperNos Offres
Description de l'offre d'emploi //
What if you joined Apside Belgium to work on the challenging projects of tomorrow?
ABOUT YOU ?
- You are used to work according to rules, standards and guidelines defined in the architecture
- You have very good communication skills, and enjoy working in a team
This .NET Fullstack Developer position is made for you!
We are actively looking for a Medior (2 to 5y of experience) .NET C# developer with also some experience with Web frameworks, to join our team. The objective of this team is to supply services for a series of critical core-applications.
As a .NET C# Developer, you are mainly supposed to participate in the following activities
- Project Services: Adapting the software product to fit requirements from corporate-wide projects.
- Product Support: Ensuring the continuity of the operations of the software product and providing support to the users of these applications.
- Product Maintenance: Ensuring the correct functioning of the software product: resolution of production problems and adaptation of the software product to a changed environment.
- Product Enhancement: Providing a software product that is fully adapted to the business needs by implementing new functionality requested by the business users.
You will be involved in all aspects of the services, including bug finding and resolution, incident management, new developments.
Based on detailed analysis and mock-ups the candidate will produce quality code, with unit testing, code coverage and documentation. The candidate will also participate in the design of the solution. Ideally the candidate will have relevant experience in corporate-wide projects.
- Cooperate with other team members to provide business value.
- Implement new functionalities and maintain existing software.
- Testing (unit tests, integration tests).
- Collaborate with operations teams to deploy/configure the software.
- Realize support and maintenance service by helping in bug finding and resolution, incident management.
- Propose Architectural improvements of existing products.
- Together with the Technical Architect participate in design phase of new products.
Profil du candidat //
Technical Skills :
- Develop well-crafted software by following best practices like continuous integration and unit testing.
- Ability to develop clean code with the .NET platform according to the coding conventions and rules.
- Ability to do bottom-up research for problem diagnostics.
- Experience in maintaining complex software systems with a large codebase.
- Experience in working effectively with legacy code.
- Affinity with the technical stack used by the team:
- .NET Core & .NET Framework 4.8
- RabbitMQ or other Messaging platforms
- Visual Studio 2019
- Visual Studio Code
- Oracle & Toad
- Design patterns
- Ability to communicate in French (spoken) and English (spoken and written), Dutch (spoken) is an asset
- Ability to communicate with business analysts for understanding the specifications and designs that form the basis for implementation
- Ability to communicate with technical lead to understand the constraints of the architecture that must be followed.
- Ability to work relatively independently following the priorities and timing of the release plan
- Ability to work structured following the procedures (check-in, check-out, time sheet reporting, punctuality)
- Ability to work according to rules, standards and guidelines defined in the architecture
- Ability to learn a complex business model