Senior IT BuyerNos Offres
Description de l'offre d'emploi //
What if you joined Apside Belgium to work on the challenging projects of tomorrow?
ABOUT YOU ?
- You are used to work in front of the supplier, and have a strong experience in IT Procurement
- And if you speak French and enjoy working in a team, so…
This Senior IT Buyer position is for you!
Our customer is entrusted with the following main assignments:
- Meet the requirements of businesses/entities in matters relating to external spending, based on the best cost-delivery-quality ratio and in compliance with the rules covering the control of operational risks.
- Optimize third parties spend by acting on unit prices and volumes and by defining standards for the products and services purchased.
- Secure supplier relationships.
- Define norms and minimum control levels applicable to Procurement processes.
- Provide project ownership for the client’s projects concerning external spending processes (procurement, purchasing, inventory tools), outside of projects that come under Supplier accounting.
Procurement ensures that the client acquires the right products and services from the best suppliers at true market conditions in all spend categories.
Profil du candidat //
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES & PROFILE :
The Senior IT Buyer is responsible for ensuring that suppliers of the IT expense categories, including telecom, are reliable, deliver on time and at the best commercial conditions, ensure the highest quality of goods and services needed by the customer, in compliance with the Group and the rules of conduct concerning relationships with suppliers.
The IT Senior Buyer will:
- Implement the Group’s IT procurement strategy
- Define a strategy and action plan on local spend projects,
- Drive the suppliers selection process on IT spend categories or segments,
- Ensure that savings are achieved through the negotiated global or local contracts implementation and that the internal customers are kept satisfied in terms of cost, quality, lead-times and service level of suppliers.
- Monitor the suppliers’ risk on his or her suppliers portfolio,
- Contribute to internal process changes or improvements that are part of the action plan or necessary for the optimization of the segment,
- Contribute to cross category sourcing initiatives and global process and tools initiatives when applicable.
- Actively participate in supplier management process such as steering committees, supplier risk and performance assessments to ensure maximum compliance to the contract
You have at least 8 years of relevant experience preferably in IT and/or Telecom Procurement OR at least 10 years IT and/or Telecom professional experience complemented with an advanced training in Procurement or a sales / deal making experience in the IT domain.
English and French are mandatory, Dutch is an asset.
You have experience with Software Development related projects and strong “Digital affinity”:
- Detailed understanding of the main commercial and contractual models and the underlying cost drivers applicable in the IT market for HW, SW, Telecom and all related services and projects such as fixed price, managed services and full-outsourcing,
- Capacity to challenge the internal client needs, sense of critical analysis,
- Capacity to define an IT procurement strategy (procurement methods and tools),
- Risk analysis,
- Knowledge of business administration, knowledge in financial analysis,
- Legal, contractual and compliance knowledge.
- Strong know-how of the IT Market dynamics and its key players,
- Negotiation skills,
- Project management skills with 5 years proven experience,
- Deal shaping / closing capabilities,
- Knowledge of business administration, knowledge in financial analysis