UX/UI DesignerNos Offres
Description de l'offre d'emploi //
- You are creative and used to work within a team
- You have very good communication skills, flexible and analytical spirit
This position as a UX/UI Designer is made for you!
As UI/UX Designer you will be member of a team working on a solution to help our controlling department in forecasting and financial closing! You will ensure that the developed solution is desirable and above all easily useable for the financial experts, and helps them to save time and identify problems in the process as soon as possible.
The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
The mission will last 12 weeks. You start in October 2020.
- Lead or co-lead workshops on functional framing, ideation and co-design with business and users, or even on an ad hoc basis for user tests and focus groups
- Collecting user needs and collecting user feedback throughout the project by implementing appropriate research methods (on-site observations, interviews, user tests, surveys, etc.)
- Designing the personas
- Identify use cases, define and formalize user itineraries or make recommendations for improvement to existing itineraries
- Creating storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Realize wireframes and produce clickable functional prototypes with mocked data
- Presenting ideas, concepts and design solutions to various stakeholders
- Communicate design ideas, concepts and interactions for development
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed
- Carry out permanent monitoring of new uses
Good reasons to join Apside
A start-up spirit with the stability of a large group, which promotes agility, teamwork and proximity. While Apside continues to expand its already strong family of more than 3000 consultants, we are looking for our new talents!
- Participate and animate our technical evenings (Project Lab, Test Lab…),
- Become a speaker (Devoxx, DevFest, NCraft…),
- Join the Apside Academy (Meet up Agiles, Coding snacks …),
- Develop your network (Quarterly evenings, Afterwork, Integration evenings …),
- Join our Expert Community and test the latest technical innovations on our Sandbox,
Our know-how accompany you at the heart of several trades: engineering in information systems and industrial, scientific, aeronautical, automotive and financial IT.
Profil du candidat //
- At least 3 years of experience as an UI-UX Designer preferably in digital agency including a significant design project in an Agile context
- Excellent in UX, design thinking and lean startup methodologies
- Proven experience in front-end UX/UI digital channel implementations like application development, web solutions and business support systems
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- Experienced & Familiar with Sketch, Axure, Invision, Zeplin, Adobe XD, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field : Visual Design/Business/IT, or similar through experience
- Creative, autonomous, empathic, team player and result driven
- User-focused, analytical and have strong verbal, visual design, written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English. NL and FR are a plus